Halo Centerlock Adaptor
- With your wheel removed from your bike, place the splined carrier component onto the splines of a Centerlock hub with the 6 studs facing outwards.
- Place your 6-bolt disc rotor onto the studs of the carrier, ensuring the writing on the rotor is facing outwards.
- Place the spacer over the rotor and onto the studs.
- Screw the lockring into the threads of the Centerlock hub and tighten to a torque of 40Nm (350in.lbs).
- Ensure there is no lateral movement of the disc rotor once the lockring has been tightened to the correct torque.
- Replace your wheel in your frame/fork and confirm that the disc brake rotor and calliper are still in optimal set-up.
If you are unsure of any of the procedures, take your bike to a qualified mechanic.