Designed for and tested on the Downhill World Cup Circuit, for lap crushing confidence.
With a honed 27.5mm internal width, Gravitas wheels offer tyres large sidewall support, while remaining narrow enough to avoid unnecessary rock collisions.
Using our tried and tested asymmetric design we have equalised spoke tensions and built a package that dominates descents, whilst cutting down on bulk where it isn’t needed. To compensate for the differences in wall length and strength of an asymmetric design, the wall thicknesses have been proportioned to balance out impact forces equally. The Gravitas offers offset wheel benefits, without compromise.
At the core of these Gravitas wheels are our new and improved instantaneous 120 point pick up MT Supadrive and MT Front hubs, with sealed bearings and super wide spaced flanges for increased stiffness and durability.
100% hand-built and pre-fitted with tubeless tape, Gravitas wheels are tubeless ready from the box.
Coloured decal kits available aftermarket.
- Front Standard: 100 x 15mm thru and DH 110 x 20mm thru
- Front Boost: 110 x 15mm thru and Boost 110 x 20mm thru
- Rear Standard: 142 x 12mm thru, 135 x 9mm QR
- Rear Boost: 148 x 12mm thru
- Rear DH/Super Boost: 150 x 12mm thru and Super Boost 157 x 12mm thru