Tried and tested worldwide, our Fibre Tech Tubeless Sealant helps you wave deflated rides goodbye.
Utilising a synthetic latex base formula, our sealant is non-toxic, non-hazardous, non-allergenic and lasts up to six months. Coupled with our revolutionary high density micro fibre technology ‘Fibre Tech’, holes up to 6mm are sealed instantly.
Unlike other sealants on the market, our sealant does not collect in a ball when dry. Simply top up and keep on riding.
Coming in a 5L Workshop bottle with an application syringe, installing the sealant couldn’t be simpler. The syringe can also be used to re-fill smaller 250ml bottles.
- Seals holes up to 6mm
- Coats inside of tyre fully
- Seals rim and tyre gaps and porous tyres
- Lasts up to 6 months in temperate climates
- Synthetic latex with no ammonia
- Non-Toxic, non-hazardous and non-allergenic
- For all tubeless MTB, Road and Gravel tyres
- Made in the United Kingdom