Lightweight Cr-Mo threaded rod with an hex key fitting and coloured alloy end covers.
The absence of any lever means these skewers offer improved security and reduced weight over a traditional QR skewer.
Features a steel ‘no-turn tab’ to prevent the end cone from rotating whilst doing up or removing. There’s also a 15 x 3mm cone spanner recess cut into nut, just in case the ‘no-turn’ tab cannot operate.
- Cr-Mo rods
- Steel ‘no-turn’ tabbed washer insert
- Serrated alloy frame grip surfaces
- 15mm cone spanner holding back-up on nut
- Black, Gold anodised or White Powder Coated.
Maximum width skewers can be used with:
- Front 122mm – (100mm hub width, plus 11mm dropout either side)
- Rear 155mm – (135mm hub width, plus 10mm dropout either side)