Lightweight Cr-Mo threaded rod with an hex key fitting and coloured alloy end covers.
The absence of any lever means these skewers offer improved security and reduced weight over a traditional QR skewer.
Features a steel ‘no-turn tab’ to prevent the end cone from rotating whilst doing up or removing. There’s also a 15 x 3mm cone spanner recess cut into nut, just in case the ‘no-turn’ tab cannot operate.
- Cr-Mo rods
- Steel ‘no-turn’ tabbed washer insert
- Serrated alloy frame grip surfaces
- 15mm cone spanner holding back-up on nut
- Available in anodised Black, Gold, Blue, Green, Red, Purple or White Powder coated
Maximum width skewers can be used with:
- Front 112mm (100mm hub width, plus 6mm drop out either side)
- Rear 148mm (135mm hub width, plus 6.5mm drop out either side)
- This includes the width of the hub, the width of the drop out, whilst keeping the end nut done up to a safe position on the thread.
Torque setting: 7Nm
Important information: Not recommended for aggressive off road use.